Monday, October 4, 2010

Assalamualaikum

Pinnacles, Western Australia

There is a long break huh! 7 months :D but Alhamdulillah and thank you to Allah swt who give me another chance and new inspiration to keep going in this blogging world. Till today Allah borrowed me the breath to take an opportunity to have a nikmat in this dunia. MasyaAllah, I've trough so many things and Alhamdulillah we still know who we are and with who we are suppose to give hope. Not to our husband or family but only one the true god...ALLAH SWT...
Ok InsyaAllah when I have a time I'll blog about anything that I think I should share with all my friends out there....InsyaAllah...make a dua for all of us...

Aishah ra narrates that Rasulullah saw said: Allah does not confer kindness upon a family but to benefit them, and does not deprive them of kindness but to harm them. (Baihaqi, Mishkat ul-Masabih)

No comments:

Post a Comment