Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Monday, October 4, 2010
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.
When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer (names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.
Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qura'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice.. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'
When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qura'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)
The one who disdains prayers (Salat) will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah.
Six punishments in this lifetime
Three while dying
Three in the grave &
Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not reward him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called 'the brave', 'the bold' which hits him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJR: the glow of their face is taken away.
ZUHR: the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASR: the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB: they are not benefited by their children.
'ISHA: the peace of their sleep is taken away.
THE HOLY QUR'AN:
'Say Your Prayers Before Prayers For You Are Said'.
Pinnacles, Western Australia
There is a long break huh! 7 months :D but Alhamdulillah and thank you to Allah swt who give me another chance and new inspiration to keep going in this blogging world. Till today Allah borrowed me the breath to take an opportunity to have a nikmat in this dunia. MasyaAllah, I've trough so many things and Alhamdulillah we still know who we are and with who we are suppose to give hope. Not to our husband or family but only one the true god...ALLAH SWT...
Ok InsyaAllah when I have a time I'll blog about anything that I think I should share with all my friends out there....InsyaAllah...make a dua for all of us...
Aishah ra narrates that Rasulullah saw said: Allah does not confer kindness upon a family but to benefit them, and does not deprive them of kindness but to harm them. (Baihaqi, Mishkat ul-Masabih)